50th Anniversary Gala Highlights
Oct. 12, 5:30 p.m. | American Heritage School Recreation Hall
Caroline Campbell and the Lyceum Philharmonic Orchestra
Gala attendees will be treated to violinist virtuoso Caroline Campbell, who has performed with the likes of Andrea Bocelli, Barbara Streisand, and Stevie Wonder, and American Heritage School’s own Lyceum Philharmonic student musicians will join Caroline on the stage.
Menu (dinner service provided by Culinary Crafts)
Salad and Bread Course
- Snuck Farm rainbow chard, red plums, farro and shaved Parmesan, honey roasted almonds, citrus honey vinaigrette
- Garlic, herb and cheese twist with sea salted butter
- Seeded muesli roll with whipped honey butter
- Braised short rib with demi glace, maple glazed heirloom carrots, and creamy Parmesan polenta
- Vegetarian/Vegan/GF Menu: roasted cauliflower steak with romesco sauce, fingerling potatoes and maple glazed heirloom carrots
- Pumpkin spice bundt cake with vanilla whipped cream and caramel drizzle
- Gingerbread bundt cake with creme anglaise caramel drizzle, or
Live Auction Items
Why does AHS hold an annual gala?
Raise funds for student scholarships and teacher benefits. Tuition dollars do not cover financial aid or these teacher benefits.
Approximately 1 in 10 students attending American Heritage School receives financial aid, without which those students would not receive an education that emphasizes Christian character, transformational scholarship, and responsible liberty. Funds directed to teacher benefits go a long way to ensuring our teachers receive the support they need to continue to bless students’ lives—exceptional teachings taught by exceptional teachers.
A special year
The 2019–20 school year marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of American Heritage School. To celebrate, we will be holding three major events:
• The 50th Anniversary Gala (Oct. 12) | Featuring violinist virtuoso Caroline Campbell and the Lyceum Philharmonic
• The Family Ball and Basket Auction (Feb. 7) | Featuring David Osmond and The Osmond Chapman Orchestra
• 50th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony (Fall of 2020)
How you can help
• Attend the gala (PURCHASE TICKETS HERE)
• Attend the Family Ball (tickets on sale after the New Year)
• Become a gala sponsor (please see the levels below). To learn more about how to donate, visit the AHS DONATE PAGE or contact Shannon Brown, AHS Development Committee Chair, at email@example.com.
|Sponsorship Level||Gala tickets||Performing Arts package||Recognition in Gala program|
|8||6 tickets to all PA events plus reserved seats and parking||Yes|
|6||4 tickets to all PA events||Yes|
|4||4 tickets to select PA events||Yes|
|2||2 tickets to select PA events||Yes|
Performing Arts events included in the package are:
Fall Play: “It’s a Wonderful Life” (November 14-16)
“An American Heritage Christmas” featuring Nathan Pacheco and Lexi Walker (December 7)
Spring Play: “Trail of Dreams” (March 26-28)
Lyceum Orchestra/Gentri Thanksgiving Point Concert (May 2)