American Heritage School Vision Statement
American Heritage School is an effective educational resource for parents worldwide in assisting children and families
to realize their divine potential.
American Heritage School Mission Statement
American Heritage School assists parents worldwide in developing the hearts, minds, and bodies of students to realize their divine potential by:
- BEING USEFUL IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD IN BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH;
- INCREASING FAITH IN AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PLAN OF SALVATION;
- DEVELOPING A LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND APPRECIATION FOR AMERICA AND THE FOUNDING FATHERS;
- DEVELOPING THE ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NECESSARY TO BE ABLE TO MAKE SELF-EDUCATION A LIFE-LONG PURSUIT;
- LEARNING TO REASON AND DISCERN BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG, TRUTH AND ERROR;
- DEVELOPING CHARACTER AND SELF-GOVERNMENT OF MIND AND BODY; AND
- CONDUCTING THEMSELVES IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AS CHRISTIANS.
All activities, teaching, governance, and administration are to be accomplished in light of the above objectives and in so far as possible in harmony with revealed principles of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and laws of the land. All teachers, staff, administrators and trustees shall strive to be living examples of the values, principles, and skills taught at the school.