Tuition and Fees: 2023-24 Academic Year
When do I have to pay my tuition?
Seating status will not be granted until the March installment has been received by the school. If not received by March 1, accepted students run the risk of being placed on a waiting list.
- Monthly Installments—patrons will make twelve monthly installment payments from March 2023 through February 2024, each installment due by the 5th of each month.
- Late Enrollment—students enrolling after the month of March will have an alternate payment schedule. If the late enrollment occurs after the start of the school year, tuition amounts will also be adjusted so that tuition paid is commensurate with the number of days attended.
How do I pay my tuition?
- ACH—School patrons are set up to do an automatic debit from their checking account on the 5th of each month. Bank account information is submitted at the time of enrollment. For questions, please contact Ali Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the process for International Students?
- Seating status will not be granted until the June installment (25% of international tuition fee) has been received by the school. If the payment has not been received by June 1, accepted international students run the risk of being placed on a waiting list.
- The remainder of the tuition obligation (75% of international tuition) is due no later than August 1. In cases of late enrollment, all tuition must be prepaid in full BEFORE the student can be admitted to class.
- If choosing to wire funds, please contact the Admissions Office for instructions.
Is there any application fee?
A non-refundable application fee is required to be paid with all applications. Application fees include initial assessment fees (see “Evaluation & Expectations” for more details):
- Kindergarten Student: $50
- 1st–12th Grade Student: $75
- International Student: $110
Are there any other fees of which I need to be aware?
Tuition covers virtually all of the basic, curricular experience a student has at American Heritage School. Additional expenses may include, but are not limited to, uniforms, experiential learning courses, and available various extra-curricular activities that your child may elect to pursue. Extra-curricular offerings include after-school athletics and music programs. Extra-curricular programs often do have a participation fee associated with them that is designed to cover the costs of offering the program.
Non-discrimination Notice: American Heritage School does not discriminate against any employee, student, employee applicant, or student applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical and/or mental disability. American Heritage School adheres to this non-discrimination policy with respect to all of its policies and programs, including educational programs, employment and admission programs, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. In keeping with the school’s religious orientation and purpose, as well as with the school’s desire to respect the dignity and diversity of individuals, the school affords equal opportunity in employment and admission on the basis of sexual orientation, but not on the basis of conduct. All members of the school community are required to comply with the American Heritage School Honor Code, which requires chastity outside of marriage, and fidelity in marriage, as further defined in The Family, A Proclamation to the World (“The Family Proclamation”), issued by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The school affirms the centrality of doctrines in The Family Proclamation relating to human sexuality and gender, as well as the sanctity and significance of marriage as the union of a man and a woman. The school, as is permitted by accreditation standards and regulations, prefers faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in employment. American Heritage School also affirms that all people are equally beloved children of God and deserve to be treated with love and respect, and we recognize the critical importance of a safe campus environment for all students and employees