We believe that properly wearing the uniform
- Displays unity, modesty, neatness, and dignity;
- Demonstrates respect for self, education, teachers, and fellow students;
- Facilitates focus on learning and service, rather than on clothing and accessories;
- Supports an appropriate distinction between the genders; and
- Reminds students of their commitment to live by the American Heritage Mission Statement.
All male students at AHS are expected to wear the boys’ uniform and abide by the dress and grooming standards set forth for boys, and all female students are expected to wear the girls’ uniform and abide by the dress and grooming standards set forth for girls.