Athletics are an important part of the American Heritage School experience. All athletics are facilitated in harmony with our school’s mission statement and are available to students in grades 6-12. For an in-depth look at our philosophy, principles and practices for our extracurricular programs, please read our handbook, The AHS Way.
You can also check out this video to see what our student-athletes have to say about our athletic programs.
Sports offered include Baseball (Fall), Cross Country (Fall), Girls Volleyball (Fall), Girls Tennis (Fall), Basketball (Winter), Soccer (Fall & Spring), Boys Tennis (Spring), Boys Volleyball (Spring), Track & Field (Spring), and Golf (Fall & Spring). For more information regarding any of our athletic program offerings please contact our Athletic Director Yahosh Bonner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We have a number of high-level, seasoned coaches who instill not only skills and drive, but they also focus on developing character through athletics. Sports offer a unique opportunity to fulfill the mission of AHS to develop the heart, mind and body of our students, and we are excited for students to take advantage of these fantastic programs.” – Yahosh Bonner, Athletic Director
Required Registration (High School)
Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis athletes need to register on registermyathlete.com to be eligible for competition (create an account, then register).
Registration is a requirement for our sports that are part of the Utah High School Activities Association.
Required Participant Forms and Payments
- AHS Honor Code
- Participant Waiver
- Commitment Form
- Health Exam and Consent Form
- Completed Health Exam Upload (Only for Non-UHSAA players*)
- Uniform Policy Commitment Form
- Payment Links on Veracross
* UHSAA players should upload their completed physicals through RMA
AHS Athletics Financial Aid
We seek to support all students who wish to participate in AHS extracurricular activities, regardless of their family’s financial situation. If financial constraints would prohibit your child from participating, we invite you to apply for financial aid using the confidential form below.
Extracurricular Program Application for Financial Aid
Baseball, 9-12 (UHSAA)
- Head Coach Blake Jansen, email@example.com
Cross Country, 6-12 (UHSAA)
- Head Coach Tiffany Garfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Soccer, 6-8 (UCSSAL)
- Coach Stephen Blake, email@example.com
Girls Soccer, 9-12 (UHSA)
- Head Coach Ellie Stafford, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis, Girls 9-12 (UHSAA)
- Head Coach Jeffery Butler, email@example.com
Volleyball, 9-12 Girls Varsity (UHSAA)
- Head Coach Katelynn Maki, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball, 9-12 Boys Varsity (USSA)
- Head Coach Robert Mendenhall, email@example.com
Varsity Basketball Teams
- Varsity Girls,
- Varsity Boys, Coach Paora Winitana
JV Basketball Teams
- JV Girls, Coach Dan Reed
- JV Boys, Coach Levi Rasmussen
Frosh Basketball Teams
- Frosh Girls, Coach Wendy Pinson
- Frosh Boys,
Fall – Basketball Skills Training
Spring – Basketball Skills Training